5/31/11

Out The Loop


Constellations - The A-Z of Dennis Coffey Mix - Mixed by DJ House Shoes

( FUNK / SOUL / ROCK / BREAKS / MOTOWN )

Laptops are notoriously temperamental and have a knack for almost always getting within harm's reach, and my no good laptop is no exception - it got all messed up. My posts have largely been put on hold as a result, but I have returned from beyond with a great mix I have been listening to a lot lately. I love it. Showcasing the legendary Dennis Coffey - mixed by DJ House Shoes - this mix shows off the wild style of Mr. Coffey in fine form. Heavy breaks and wicked guitar licks, deep funk, real proper. Real real good. Check up on Dennis and dig it.

Download it here or visit the soundcloud page.




Also please check out the equally boss DJ House Shoes here for a whole lot more mixes. All guaranteed heat. So so dope.

1 comment:

DJ LoGo said...

funky as hell

Post a Comment